Shutout - Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forums of the PvE-guild 'Shutout' of Argent Dawn (EU)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raiders Application of Leyac, Warlock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leyac

Points earned : 6

Raiders Application of Leyac, Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Raiders Application of Leyac, Warlock   Raiders Application of Leyac, Warlock I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:43 am

- Character Name

Leyac

- Character Race

Human

- Character Class

Warlock

- Character specs and why you chose them (Primary and Secondary)

Primary: Destruction
Secondary: Demonology

I chose them, because I prefer to cast lots of direct damage spells, over having to keep up dots, like you do in Afliction. And crits! Lots of crits! Muahaha ^^

- Your Age

- Link to your Armory profile (broken links will be ignored and bear on your application rating)

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&cn=Leyac

- What times can you raid (we require 100% attendance)? You are required to sign out via forum if you cannot raid, is that a problem?

Every every evening, unless something comes up.
It's not a problem at all for me to sign out via the forums, it's a reasonable request.

- Previous guilds (including current), and why you left.

Current one is <In the Sky with Diamonds>. I seek to do more raids, which is why I'm writing this application Smile

Previous ones were; Livonia of Neptulon, and The Highlanders of Defias Brotherhood. I left both of them, because I took a break off WoW.

- Can you talk on Ventrilo? If not, can you listen to other players via Ventrilo?

I can talk, but I'm a bit of a shy-guy, so I prefer to stay somewhat quiet, unless spoken to. This might change as I get to know you guys Wink
I am more of a listener, so yeah, I can listen on Vent.

- What connection do you have? Is it stable? Do you disconnect often (during raids)?

As of now, it is a bit unpredictable. Sometimes the ADSL link from the wall to the modem disappears, but I have contacted my Internet service provider, and they are going to fix it soon. I have not disconnected in raids yet, though, luckily enough ^^

- Do you have a problem with collecting potions/elixirs/flasks/food for your raids? Will you use them?

I'm always short on Gold, but I guess I can afford a few flasks, and I know a cook who can supply buff food, so no problem!
And of course I will use them! Using the stuff = Moar Spellpower, which gives higher crits Wink

- Do you have any raid experience (10 or 25)? List for the character you are applying with, WotLK only.

I have raided Totc10 with <In the Sky with Diamonds> every wednesday for the past few weeks, so I'm pretty confident in there Wink
I also raid Onyxia (Did her back in vanilla too) both 10 and 25 every week if possible. Same with VoA10 and 25.
I have done a little over half of naxxramas, never cleared in totally, though.
I have watched video and read tactics for ICC10.
I have done Ulduar10 up to Freya, and Ulduar25 up to Kologarn.

Note: Most of these were done on my Holy Paladin.

- Do you know anyone in 'Shutout'? How do you know them?

Nope, don't know any of you, yet Wink

- Why do you want to join 'Shutout'?

Your raiding times are good for me, your looting rules are fair, and you seem very mature Smile
Additionally I love raiding! And that's what you do, so all is good. I want see as much of the Endgame as possible.

- Screenshot of your UI in a raid environment. Link only, please.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img715/3877/wowscrnshot013010152335.jpg

As you can see in the top left corner, my raid was not full. But you get the idea; Groups 1-5 on top, and groups 6-10 below
Back to top Go down
Carnessa

Carnessa

Points earned : 240

PostSubject: Re: Raiders Application of Leyac, Warlock   Raiders Application of Leyac, Warlock I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:55 am

Hello Leyac,

I'll have an exact look at your application tomorrow, just tell me one thing:
You wrote you're currently in <In the Sky with Diamonds> and you want to join here to do more raids. Are you aware that SO is a guild and not a community?

Furthermore, as of the current happenings please also answer me the following question: Would it be ok for you if we move the raid on Monday to Tuesday?

As I mentioned, the exact look on your application comes tomorrow then. Thanks for applying.

//C
Back to top Go down
Leyac

PostSubject: Re: Raiders Application of Leyac, Warlock   Raiders Application of Leyac, Warlock I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:56 am

Yeah of course.. I'll leave <In the Sky with Diamonds>, if I get accepted.

What I meant was, that I want to raid more than the same raid once a week, which <In the Sky with Diamonds> does now. Smile
Back to top Go down
Leyac

PostSubject: Re: Raiders Application of Leyac, Warlock   Raiders Application of Leyac, Warlock I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:58 am

(Had to make another reply, since I can't see any Edit @#!. Neutral )

Monday and Tuesday is fine. Most days work for me Razz
Back to top Go down
Carnessa

Carnessa

Points earned : 240

PostSubject: Re: Raiders Application of Leyac, Warlock   Raiders Application of Leyac, Warlock I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:25 am

Hello Leyac,

before going on with your application I am afraid we got some news with many changes.

As of the current happenings we are planning to make Shutout a 25men guild for Icecrown Citadel and TOGC25 mostly.

The most important changes will be:

- at least 3 major 25men raids per week, 10men raids won't be mandatory, but planned
- a longer recruitment phase: There won't be many raids in the next 2 weeks, we'll be more a social guild until we have at least 20 members to get started
- higher requirements, especially gear- and experience wise
- a new forum is being created as well.

If you disagree with the changes we wish you good luck and much fun on your further ways!

If not, please contact me via a PM with any additional questions you have.
Back to top Go down
Leyac

PostSubject: Re: Raiders Application of Leyac, Warlock   Raiders Application of Leyac, Warlock I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:25 am

I'm totally fine with 25 man raids. The more, the merrier, no? Wink

As for the higher requirements.. Well, I'll make good use of the coming weeks to get better gear, and more experience. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raiders Application of Leyac, Warlock   Raiders Application of Leyac, Warlock I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raiders Application of Leyac, Warlock
Page 1 of 1